Looking at the Wi-Fi alliance document we find basically three modes:
- WPA3-Enterprise only Mode
- WPA3-Enterprise transition Mode
- WPA3-Enterprise 192-bit Mode
Inside another document provided by Aruba there is another definition:
- WPA3-Enterprise Basic Basic Opmode is essentially the same as WPA2-Enterprise with enforced PMF settings (MFPR=0, MFPC=1)
- WPA3-Enterprise: Suite-B/CNSA top-secret security standards for Enterprise WiFi are enforced, deriving at least 384-bit PMK/MSK using Suite-B compatible EAP-TLS.
The questions are about these differences:
- How many modes are there?
- Is 192-bit mode mandatory for WPA3-Enterprise or not?
Go to Source