I’m looking into organising a conference, and I’d like to offer participants a means to report breaches to the code of conduct anonymously online. Specifically, the system should:
- Allow to file a report anonymously
- Allow for receivers of the complaint to get back to the authors
- Only allow for authors with a token/password to file complaints to keep it within conference attendees. Alternatively be accessed with specific link only.
- Ideally, emails / complaints should be hosted on 3rd party server to guarantee anonymity
I’m open to suggestions for non-commercial as well as commercial services, and also for tweaking a more generic system towards this end. Many thanks!
Go to Source
I’ve a customer that wants a web platform with a monthly(or other term) subscription plan to provide gym/fitness videos and a few articles.
I started by building a video platform from scratch with the following tech stack
- CloudFlare Video Hosting
- Symfony EasyAdmin as backend
However, I don’t feel it is the best approach for this. I believe there are tons of platforms that can do this much better than I do.
I found a few, however, almost all of them have already implemented payment solutions. This is not bad, however, I’d like to integrate this platform with a Portuguese (yes I’m Portuguese) payment provider. This is an easy API integration that I can implement if the platform provides some kind of integration.
Do you know any platform, library, software that I can use to implement this? I’ve no preference on the stack at all, I just want something that works and I can customize to my customer needs, which are not many, just a Portuguese payment provider.
Thanks in advance!
Go to Source
Author: Fabio Araujo